Industry Interaction Initiatives
The objective of bridging the gap between industry and the academic institutions can be achieved by prepare engineering students for jobs in multinational companies, by exposing them to newer technologies and engineering methodologies. This will have great bearing on the engineering curriculum, exposure of engineering students to industrial atmosphere and subsequent placement of graduating engineers in industries. The Department of Information Science and Engineering has undergone MOU with various IT companies like, Ehtnotech, Creative Infotech, Cluster Info Solutions, ViswaJothi Technologies and CodeChef. As a part of MOU we are also offering industry internships for the students to provide an industry exposure.
Department has undergone MOU with various IT companies, through which corporate training on various laboratories are conducted to meet industry expectations. As a part of MOU we are also offering industry internships for the students to provide an industry exposure. Various companies involved in MOU are as follows:
- Tech Fortune Technologies in the area of AI and Machine learning, Web Angular JS
- DHS Informatics Pvt. Ltd in the area of Networking and Security.
- iPEC Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Under Software development, design thinking and technology transfer.
- Turiya Avastha Pvt. Ltd. in 3D Visualization and Graphics.
- Aqmenz Automation Pvt Ltd., provide solutions for Automation, Emdeded systems, Robotics, AI and Machine learning problems.
- Programink Pvt. Ltd. guarantees 100% placement with pre-placement training to emerge as a Full Stack Python developer.