SJB Institute of Technology has a comprehensive well designed and scheduled transportation bus facility for the needy students, faculty and staff members from all extension of Bengaluru. The transport charges are kept nominal to support all users. SJBIT Transport committee will allot the route coordinators to monitor and guide students. In addition, during morning & evening peak hours free bus facility is provided from SJB Main arch circle to the institute campus to support students who are using BMTC buses to reach the campus.
The overall objective of Transport Committee which includes
- Providing comfortable transportation facility to students for their daily commuting purpose
- Observe & guide for the proper maintenance of vehicles with safety as highest priority.
- Monitor & guide the students to follow safe guidelines while using transportation..
- Planning and providing transportation services efficiently and economically
- Adhere to stated guidelines and recommendations in providing transportation services to students.
- Working effectively with students, parents, private contractors and other governmental agencies in providing transportation services
|1||Manjunath Naik H R||Assistant Professor||Mechanical||Coordinator|
|2||Mr. Dhananjaya. M||Assistant Professor||CSE||Coordinator|
|3||Mrs. Chethana M V||Assistant Professor||Chemistry||Member|
|4||Mr. Sateesh Poojar||Mechanic||Mechanical||Member|
|6||Mrs. Lakshmi||Assistant Professor||MBA||Member|
|7||Mrs. Chaithra B K||Assistant Professor||Mechanical||Member|