Program Name: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Degree : Post Graduate
Affiliation: Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)
Duration: 2 years
Intake: 120 Seats
About Program: MBAs have a promising future as their salary structure from the very initial stage of their career is far high than usual Masters Students. With an MBA, student’s scope of networking enhances. It starts from their immediate professors, lecturers and teachers moving on to potential employers, business associates, colleagues moving on to business partners and collaborators at the final stage. As a professional course, MBA leaves scope for a student to not only gain knowledge but also get familiar with the industry standards in terms of communication and moves.
The Conversion formula for conversion of CGPA into percentage is as below:
Percentage of Marks Secured, P= (CGPA earned-0.75×10)
Determinations of CGPA on Various Scale :
|Scale of grading||Minimum CGPA required for Eligibility=50% marks |
(GM & others
|Minimum CGPA required for eligibility=45%|
|10 point scale||5.75||5.25|
|Scale of grading||Minimum CGPA required for Eligibility=50% marks (GM & others)||Minimum CGPA required for eligibility=45%|
|9 point scale||5.175||4.725|
|8 point scale||4.6||4.2|
|7 point scale||4.025||3.675|
|6 point scale||3.45||3.15|
|5 point scale||2.875||2.625|
|4 point scale||2.3||2.1|
|3 point scale||1.725||1.575|
Admission through: Karnataka PGCET, Management Quota
Program Outcomes (PO)
1. Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
2. Foster Analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
3. Ability to develop Value based Leadership ability.
4. Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business.
5. Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.
6. Ability to recognise the need for sustained research orientation to comprehend a growingly complex business environment.
7. Possess self-sustaining entrepreneurship qualities that encourages evaluated risk taking.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
PEO 1: Graduates will adopt lifelong learning and develop their knowledge & skills to contribute to the ever changing business & its ecosystem
PEO 2: Graduates will apply their intelligence in administration to emerge as future leaders and managers.
PEO 3: Graduates will practice ethical values in their career path with focus towards societal needs and social responsibilities.