Student can pay the fees online using their https://campus.uno/sjbit login.
Instructions to make Fee payment:
- Login to https://campus.uno/sjbit using your login credentials provided by the institution.
- Click on the Payments link on the header menu and select the “Make Payment” button.
- In the Make Payment page enter/select the information appropriately,
- Payment amount – Enter the amount you need to pay (you need to check with the accounts office for the payment amount details)
- Payment for – Select the appropriate option you are making the payment for
- Note – You can write a note for reference
- Payment Mode – For the convenience of the student we have provided various modes of Payment, you can use any of the below options and fill in the payment details appropriately.
- Payment by NEFT/RTGS/IMPS– Kindly note the Bank account number and the IFSC details displayed to ensure the correct transfer of the payment.
- Payment at Bank– Payment can be deposited at our Bank, kindly note the bank details are mentioned here.
- Online Payment– Make online payment through Debit Card, Credit Card or Netbanking.
Note : For payment by Demand Draft (DD) Submit the DD to the college Account Section (Compulsorily mention the Candidate Name and University Seat Number (USN) at the back side of the DD ) and do collect the receipt.
Students Fee Remittance Information For Payment of Fee through FUND TRANSFER / DD
Bank Details :
Bank Name: Canara Bank
Branch Name : BGS Health & Education City
IFSC Code : CNRB0002890
Please mail the details of NEFT / RTGS to this email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org OR Submit and collect the receipt in accounts section compulsorily