An internship is an extremely flexible program of benefit to the employing company as well as the intern. It is a structured academic opportunity that allows students to apply academic skills and knowledge in the workplace. Experiential education that is based on a set of learning objectives helps students to prepare to meet career responsibilities after graduation. The goals of the program are:
- To allow students to apply, evaluate, test and integrate academic knowledge and theoretical concepts in a work setting.
- To develop and expand students’ knowledge about themselves and their abilities, goals, and career interests in a work setting.
- To expand students’ awareness of the world beyond the campus by exposure to a variety of careers, disciplines, organizational cultures, and environments.
- To allow students to gain access to knowledge and equipment not available on a college campus.
- To encourage students to take a greater responsibility for their education and life, and develop self-reliance, personal style, values, and beliefs in a manner consistent with becoming a responsible and productive individual.
- To provide students with experience in the disciplined and discriminatory use of evidence in making decisions and solving problems in a work setting.
Carefully curated process to conduct the Internship:
Internships are offered by the companies signed MoU with SJBIT (Students also take up Internships in Public sector companies.)
|#||Company Name||Domain||Contact Person|
|1||Data Lore Labs||ML, AI||Dr. Srikantiah K C, CSE|
|2||Zero Zilla Pvt. Ltd||Web, Mobile, ML||Dr. Ajay Prakash B V, CSE|
|3||MODO EduLabs||Robotics and AI||Dr Bindiya M K, CSE|
|4||Ethnotech Academic Solutions||Web, Mobile, ML, Cyber security||Dr. Ajay Prakash B V, CSE|
|5||Genisis||Python, Java, Machine Learning||Mrs. Shubha T V, CSE|
|6||Live Wire||Data Science||Dr. Murali G, ISE|
|7||Vishwajyothi Technologies||Data Science and AI||Dr. Mohan H S, ISE|
|8||DHS Informatics Pvt. Ltd||Android App Development||Dr. Murali G, ISE|
|9||Rectopage||Application Development, Machine Learning||Mrs. Poornima M, ISE|
|10||Rexroth Bosch Group||PLC and Sensoric||Mr. Bhaskar B, ECE|
|11||NI Systems (India) Private Ltd.||Embedded System Design Automation and IoT||Dr Ravikumar A V, ECE|
|12||Knowx Innovation Pvt Ltd||Embedded System Design Automation and IoT||Dr. Chandrappa D N, ECE|
|13||Tequed Lab||AI and ML, Big Data||Dr Mahantesh K, ECE|
|14||Loginware Pvt. Ltd||Automation and IoT||Dr Mahantesh K, ECE|
|15||Training world 360 Solutions Pvt. Ltd||Wireless communications||Dr. Mahendra Prashanth K V, ECE|
|16||Dlithe||Embedded Systems IoT||Dr. Supreeth H S G, ECE|
|17||Elekpro Electrical Engineers (P) Ltd||High voltage relays Testing,||Dr. Sandeep S R, EEE|
|18||Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Rural Energy & Development (MGIRED)||Rural Energy and sustainable rural development||Dr. J P Sridhar, EEE|
|19||VV Technologies||Embedded systems and IoT||Dr. M J Chandrashekar, EEE|
|20||Viswajothi Technologies pvt. Ltd.||Power electronics||Mrs. Tharakeshwari V K, EEE|
|21||VV Systems and Power Panels PVT. LTD||PLC and Software development||Dr. Mamatha Mahesh Gowda, EEE|
|22||BOSCH REXROTH -SJBIT||Hydraulics and Pneumatics||Dr. Kiran kumar.P, MECH|
|23||PM Tools and Manufacturing Pvt. Ltd||Manufacturing||Dr. H K Srinivas, MECH|
|24||Central Manufacturing Technological Institute||Nanotechnology and material characterisation||Mr. Ganagadhar T G, MECH|
|25||Quest Auto Engineering||Manufacturer of tipper trucks, truck load bodies box & truck containers||Mr. Manjunath Naik, MECH|
|26||Prayojana Construction Management and Training Institute||Construction Management||Mr. H. Narendra Kumar, CIVIL|
|27||G 2 G Consultancy, Bangalore.||Construction and Project Management||Dr. Lakshmi C, CIVIL|
|28||Prakruthi – Institute of Environmental studies||Environmental Planning and Management||Dr. R Sridhar, CIVIL|
|29||Enstructura Consultants Pvt.Ltd||Construction and Project Management||Dr. Lakshmi C, CIVIL|