Training from Bosch Rexroth Group:
1.World’s leading pioneers in the fields of drive and control technologies Rexroth Bosch have set up a state of art training center “ Center of Excellence for training in Research and Automation Technologies (CETRAT)” @ SJBIT
2.CETRAT offers Industrial Internship Training Program in Drives and Control, PLC and sensorics. These training helps to upgrade the knowledge bae of the students bridging the industry academia gap. Team of EEE have been a part of this continues training program and rendering the training to our students and also the participants from other institutions.
IOS Training from APPLE
1. Our students are exposed to ever evolving and demanding platform of APP development by Apple company.
2. Students making use of training are enthusiastically implementing their projects on APP development, content development and working on MAC/IoS platforms.
3.Creative Infotech conducts courses for aspiring developers to learn the techniques. The courses are delivered by vastly experienced developers drawn from the industry. They have experience of both developing and training.
4. The course is designed to offer industry relevant iOS application development program for the learners. The curriculum consists of hands on experience to the students on Mac Books using Apple’s SDK kit.
5. During training, each student is provided access to Mac Book, iOS development tools including Cocoa Touch, Objective-C, different iOS SDK libraries and frameworks.
6. At the end of the course, each participant is given a project to create an iOS App, which with the guidance of the trainer has to complete within a stipulated time frame.
Training from ETHNOTECH
CISCO Training Programs
1. Students are being trained on Networking from the Ethnotech company
2. They are familiarized with networking concepts making them ready for future endeavors.
Java Training Programs
Java programming course will prepare students to take the Java SE 8 Programmer II exam and become an Oracle Certified Professional or simply strengthen your existing Java development knowledge. The course covers the core language features and Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) used within Java SE 8.
.Net Training Programs
This course introduces students to ASP.NET, this is a web application framework that developers can use to build dynamic, data-driven web applications. Students will learn how to build web forms, to add controls, validation and security, to manage state and to interact with data sources (RDBMS, XML and text files). The course is suitable to learn both C# and ASP.Net MVC
Auto CAD Electrical
1. Students are being trained on Auto cad Electrical from the Ethnotech company
2. ‘Auto cad Electrical’ started from basics of Auto cad Electrical till advantages, limitations of Auto cad software and Auto cad electrical components. They covered on basic drawing skills, to draw objects with accuracy and how to use additional drawing techniques and so on. How to modify objects, create object, Fillet objects and how to organize objects. Students were learnt the concepts in depth on annotate drawings, layouts, and printing..
1. Students are being trained on Cyber Security from the Ethnotech company
2. ‘Cyber Security’ Course has started from basics of Cyber Security till how to identify web2.0/3.0 applications and to recognize applications based on port-based firewalls. Also, they covered on types, importance, and goals of cyber security and also insight about web servers, mobile networks, encryption, ADPs and so on. They touched upon cloud computing challenges and best adopted.
1. Students are being trained on Web Programming from the Ethnotech company
2. ‘Web Programming’ conducted for six days from 23/05/2022 to 28/05/2022 for all the 4th semester students. Course started from the basics web programming to advanced concepts like how to build web applications for the internet which involves web engineering, web content development, working with clients and to build an e-commerce strategy for business using HTML, CSS and JAVA script..