Innovative Instruction Methodology
Department always strive to add innovation in the ways the content is delivered to students. Various programs are organized timely to bridge the industry academia gap.
- All class rooms and seminars are equipped with Apple TV, all faculties are provided withhigh configuration iPADs which can be effectively used for better content delivery.
- ICT means are used to edify the students about the subjects. It’s a very effective means of teaching as illustrations and visualization of each concept is possible using keynotes, explain everything, Apps, 3D models
- Self learning to boost self confidence amongst students to face crowd delivering the lectures. Seminars, students’ presentations in class rooms are routine followed by the department in this context.
- Regular assessment of the thought topics is taken regulary using quizzes, classroom quizzes, flash cards, pictionaries and group discussions.
- Simulation packages, IoS applications are demonstrated to students which can be employed to relate the theory studied to practical applications sitting at their convenient places.
- Many activities like short term training programs oriented to uplift the students’ knowledge isconducted academic and industry experts.
- Timely support is extended by the companies signed MoU with the department to upgradeourselves and to be with par with industries.
- Research Centre and incubation center is established to facilitate transformation of creative and innovative thinking into application.
- CETRAT training Centre to flair internship to UG & PG students, training to graduate trainees of industries, diploma student’s skill enhancement and also aid in skill development programs for students and faculties
- Apart from the above innovative methods, we have made a detailed lab videos to ease the students in learning lab experiments at any pint of time anywhere.
OP- AMP AND LINEAR ICS LABORATORY
Control Systems Laboratory