Skip to content
- Rewards for the meritorious students: Every year meritorious and university rank students are rewarded.
- Lecture notes, study materials and videos are made available on the college portal for self learning. This portal is a complete solution for teaching and learning process.
- Encouragement for participating in MOOCs and E-learning with financial support for registration. A Faculty is provided with incentives on successful completion of NPTEL courses.
- Project Exhibition: A platform is provided for final year students to exhibit their projects and financial assistance is provided for innovative projects. This is done on a yearly basis.
- Exhibition halls (135sq. Mts): Halls are made available for displaying industrial equipments and for demonstration of innovative projects.
- Open House – Open house is conducted every year to extend the feel of technology to schools and college students. During this time students are exposed to different Center of Excellences, Project labs and other technical aspects in SJBIT.
- Proctor System: A proctor is identified for every 15 students. The proctor takes care of both academic and non academic matters of the students allotted to him/her. The proctor will have complete details of the student and is always available to lend a helping hand when needed.
- Good use of ICT tools and demonstration models in classrooms for Teaching & Learning Program. All the classrooms are equipped with apple TV and faculty use iPads during teaching.
- In-house Internship: Students are encouraged to take up in-house internship through companies which have signed MoU with SJBIT.
- Implementation of rain water Harvesting
- Community services are extended by the institution as a part of department social responsibilities.
- Center of Excellences: Institution has Center of Excellences to make students Industry ready and at the same time make faculty to carry out the research works in the field of current industry demand.
- Institution has a unique method of preparation of anti-ragging booklet.
- Foreign language training (Japanese Language) is provided through Zenken.
- Alumni Meet – Institution has a very unique practice of conducting Alumni meet. Outstanding alumna is recognized based on the contribution made by him/her to the society, startups etc. The identified alumnus is felicitated during the meet.
- Industry – Institute Interaction: SJBIT has taken initiatives to bridge the gap between Institute and Industry by Signing MoU’s with companies which have technical relevance.
- Campus Uno – A Unified college portal for all the information pertaining to institution, students and stake holders