- Circulations: The Library Circulation System is automated using Libsoft 12.0 Web Version Software. All the books have been barcoded and Barcoded ID Cards have been issued to all the Members.
- Reference Service: Library has a rich collection of books in reference section for its users. Previous year question papers, GRE, GATE & TOEFL Books, Dictionaries, Encyclopedias & Handbooks are available for Reference.
- Referral Service: Students in need of in-depth & diverged information will be referred to use other reputable libraries like IISc, ISRO, NAL, IIMB etc.
- Inter Library Loan (ILL) & Electronic Document Delivery (EDD) Service: Here, user(s) can send the bibliographical details of any document along with the web link to the Librarian and in turn library will try to arrange the articles from their subscription or from the member libraries through DELNET depending on the availability.
- Book Recommendation: Students & Staff can recommend any subject books that are useful for their academics.
- Additional Service: A Photocopier caters to the photocopying needs of users.
- Remote access to E-resources through Knimbus
- Newspaper Clipping Services
- Plagiarism detection using DrillBit Software
- Assistance in searching database
- The library takes an active part in the orientation programme for the benefit of new students in the beginning of academic year. They are taken around the library to familiarize them with various resources and services available in the Library. Training sessions are also organized whenever a new product or service is introduced.
- Any user desiring to know more about library resources and service or to learn how to use a resource like OPAC, e-journals, databases etc. can contact any library Staff Members.
Book Bank Facility
Along with regular books 3 more additional books will be issued to SC/ST students through Social Welfare Department’s Book Bank Facility.
|User Category||No. of Documents||Issue period|
|Faculty||8 Books/CD’s/DVD’s||30 days|
|Staff||3 Books||30 days|
|PG Students*||4 books/CDs/DVDs||15 days|
|UG students*||3 books/CDs/DVDs||15 days|
|SC/ST students (SW Book Bank)||3 books||90 days|
*The class toppers and students with distinction in Semester exams will be provided with additional books