National Instruments is transforming the way engineers and scientists design, prototype and deploy systems for measurement, automation and embedded applications. NI empowers customers with off-the-shelf software such as NI LabVIEW and modular cost-effective hardware, and sells to a broad base of more than 30,000 different companies worldwide, with its largest customer representing approximately 4 percent of revenue in 2010 and no one industry representing more than 15 percent of revenue. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, NI has approximately 5,500 employees and direct operations in more than 40 countries.
- With the establishment of NI LabVIEW Academy, Recognition of SJBIT as authorized Training and Certification Centre to conduct LabVIEW training and certification courses at SJBIT campus for the internal and external students.
- Students of SJBIT can use the facilities of NI LabVIEW Academy and build their final year project inside the campus.
- Students of SJBIT can participate in NI national & International contests like NIYANTRA, Global Student Design Contest etc…
- The coordinator from SJBIT and VI SOLUTIONS will Commit to increase the CLAD pass percentage and enable potential internship / job opportunities through NI user industry eco-system.
- Internship for PG and UG Students
- Projects for both PG and UG students
- Certification programs
- Placement assistance
- Product Development