Intel Corporation is one of the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip makers. Foundation for Innovation and Collaboration Education (FICE) is a social enterprise that believes that lasting changes to society can only come from ubiquitous, high quality, market relevant educational interventions to youth around the world. FICE promotes market relevant education. It strives to create a coherent innovation and entrepreneurship-oriented ecosystem for Indian youth.
- INTEL® Intelligent systems Lab has been setup to enhance students employability skills in order to bridge the gap between industry and academia.
- FICE is also committed to support in assisting students for the academic projects by providing training and certification thereby generating employment.
- To provide training on latest Intel technology platform.
- To develop prototype and technology ideas in
The training on “Excellence in intelligent systems” mainly includes
- Intel Galileo and its programing
- Peripheral interfacing and programing
- Understanding embedded Linux and its interface with Intel Galileo.
- Building prototype with Intel Galileo.