Green Campus Notice
This is to bring the kind notice to all stake holders to adapt and to implement the following green practices
- Switch off the lights or power when not in use.
- Use LED or compact fluorescent bulbs.
- Use the fans only when they are needed.
- Turn off your monitor when you leave your Table.
- Shutdown rather than logoff whenever is possible
- Faculty and staff are Recommended /requested to use the college/public transportation
- Plastic free Campus: Avoid single use plastics
- Go paperless
- Use compostable option to reduce the plastic
- Reduce Paper Waste.
- Encouraged to use proper color coded bins
- Give priority to Digital Library/ E-Learning Centre
- Minimize – waste and consumption of water and energy.
- Support and save the landscaping of trees
- Use pedestrian friendly pathways/Pedestrian friendly Road
Campus traffic awareness/Cautions
- Be assure with seat belt or helmet accordingly
- Follow the speed limit
- Do not horn inside the campus
- Avoid use of mobile while riding
- Restricted entry of vehicles and parking
- Smoking is prohibited
- Never Multitask While Walking on Roads-Avoids use of phones /headphones