Program Name: Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Degree : Under Graduate
Affiliation: Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)
Duration: 4 years
Intake: 120 Seats
About Program: Electronics and Communication Engineering is one of the fastest developing fields amongst various engineering courses. It is the utmost stable and popular stream of education which involves mathematical and theoretical knowledge providing advanced technological solutions.
The department of Electronics and Communication Engineering at SJBIT creates conducive academic environment supported by highly qualified and committed faculties with State of the art facilities, nurturing the students to think, innovate, excel and develop problem solving skills to sustain academic and real-life work environment.
- A minimum 45% aggregate in 10+2 examinations is required to fill in the eligibility criteria.
Admission through: Karnataka CET, COMED-K, Management Quota
Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
- PEO1: Proficiency to work in multidisciplinary domains, technological advancements through continuous learning process.
- PEO2: Graduate with moral and ethical values
- PEO3: Explore the research possibilities, innovative practices and entrepreneurship.
PSO (Program Specific Outcomes)
- Understand, analyse and realise the concepts in the field of analog and digital signal processing, communication, networking and semiconductor technology by applying modern design tools.
- Ability to enrich the design in electronics through optimization, better efficiency and innovative ideas
- Enabling the graduates with excellent technical and soft skills, lifelong learning, leadership qualities, ethics and societal responsibilities.