Program Name: Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering
Degree : Under Graduate
Affiliation: Visvesvaraya Technological University(VTU)
Duration: 4 years
About Program: Civil engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including public works such as roads, bridges, canals, dams, airports, sewerage systems, pipelines, structural components of buildings, and railways.
- A minimum 45% aggregate in 10+2 examinations is required to fill in the eligibility criteria.
Admission through: Karnataka CET, COMED-K, Management Quota
Program Educational Objectives (PEO’s)
- Become successful professionals and entrepreneurs in various fields of Civil Engineering and allied branches.
- Pursue higher studies and research activities in Science, Engineering and Technology.
- Acquire proficiency in soft skills, industrial training and multidisciplinary projects in contributing to the societal needs.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO’s)
- PSO1: Analyze, design and recommend solutions in Structural and Geotechnical Engineering.
- PSO2: Develop analytical and experimental skills in the field of Transportation, Water Resources, Environmental Engineering, Construction Technology and Project Management.