To orient the students about the career options after graduation and guide them our beloved alumni Ms. Priyanka S of 2017-2021 addressed our 3rd semester students on 3rd March 2023 at 9:30am.
Our Alumni Mr. Gagan Prasad of 2010-2014 batch have managed to be successful in his chosen profession and even made his passion come true. He addressed our 3rd semester students on 28th February 2023 at 10:45am and spent a quality time discussing with them.
In this regard Department Invited our Alumni Ms. Sindhu R of 2015-17 batch to guide and address the doubts and dilemma among students wrt higher studies in other countries She spoke tour 5th semester @11am on 23rd December 2022 to highlight the key aspects.
Mr. Arya Vashist passed out in 2022 currently working as Junior QA Engineer at Netcrackers was a active a friendly student having good bond with all his juniors. He addressed our 5th Semester students on 5th Nov 2022 @ 10am to 10:40am to motivate them regarding Campus recruitment process and internships. Being pre-final year students, they had many ambiguities in minds about their future, this talk was kind a torch light for them to prepare their mind sets to face the interviews in future
Mr. Madhav H S passed out in 2017 Senior Developer with Mercedez- Benz, India addressed our 7th Semester students on 2nd Dec 2022 @ 2:00pm to 3:00pm to highlight on the career opportunities for electrical engineers. Being final year students, they had many ambiguities in minds about their placements, different companies, and domains of work.
He discussed about:
- Good academics as a first step towards any interview
- Switch in work paradigm from service to product-based companies
- How greater LPA can be deceiving
- Start career with smaller companies to have greater exposure
- Resume building id more important
- Grow connections with alumni to have referral for jobs
- Praised the faculties of department to support them even after graduation through referrals.
- SJBIT training and placement activities
Recalled his days in college and cherished the support form faculties.